Important Account Information
Please be aware of the following:
If services are disconnected, you are required to pay by cash or money order to restore services.
For your convenience there is an after hours drop box where you can drop your payment. Payments will post after 8am the following business day.
Online Payment Instructions
Thank you for using the Ni America Online Payment Option.
You may make your payment using a Master Card, Visa, Discover,
or E-Check. First time users will need to register to use the system. Registration instructions are below.
First Time Users
Registration Instructions for First Time Users.
- Enter your First and Last Name as it appears on your sewer bill and a valid email address; enter your email address again to verify.
Save. You will see this message: User Registration is Successful. You will receive login information in your email and must have the password supplied in that email to login to the system to pay your bill.
- Return to the login screen and enter your username (this is your email address) and the temporary password that was sent to you in the email.
- On the next screen, you will need to change the password to something you can easily remember, but following the format provided in the instructions on the screen.
- The next screen will require an account number, tenant number and Alias. (This is the information highlighted in the beginning of my email).
When the message
- Account #: The first (11) digits of the account number on your most recent bill, including the decimal point and the two numbers that follow. ie: XXXXXXXXXXX.00
- Tenant #: This is the last 2 digits of the account number (after the decimal) and will most likely begin with a nine ie: (9X)
- Alias: Enter a name that describes this account to you ie: Sewer
Your account was successfully linked to your profile appears on the screen, click CANCEL and you will be taken to the screen displaying your account data, where you can pay your bill.
PLEASE NOTE: When paying by check, make sure to enter your Account Number first and then the Routing # second. Our website calls for this information in reverse order.
Email Customer Service:
Choose the state and subsequent company, then click on the company name.
Once you have clicked on the company name, you will be re-directed to a secure third party online payment website to complete your transaction.
Palmetto Utilities (PUI)
Palmetto of Richland County (PRC)